Friday, January 13, 2012

Students of the Month

The Penn-Trafford school board started a new procedure at their board meetings last Fall.  The Board recognizes three students of the month during their meetings.  The Board recognizes an elementary school student, a middle school student and a high school student.  I want to share with you the students of the month for January.

In the elementary school the student of the month is Max Haberberger.  Here is the information that Mr. Marasti, Max's principal, shared with the Board. In the middle school Luke Krumenaker is the student of the month.  Mrs. Garner's information is here.  At the high school, the student of the month was Nicole Paul.  I have met Nicole a few times and she is an outstanding student and person.  Mr. Inglese's shared this with the Board.  I want to congratulate all of the students.  I know the Board enjoys starting their meetings hearing about the great students at PT.  It allows all us to reflect about why we are here...to serve students.

4 comments:

  1. This is one of the most enjoyable parts of the school board meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Butler - I see you have yet to respond to my previous post regarding some of the issues that you were so willing to discuss. I would certainly appreciate a response, and I do believe there are many readers of your blog and of this district who deserve that, at the least.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful idea...keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you choose the student of the month?

    ReplyDelete