Thursday, October 13, 2011

Community Meeting Tonight in Trafford

I can't wait for the community meeting tonight at the Trafford Middle/Elementary school library starting at 6:30. This will be a chance for people to get an introduction to me, but more importantly, I will be able to learn from them. I will have a short presentation about me then we will move right into an activity where those present will get a chance to answer this question: "What does it mean to be educated?" This question will be answered in small groups and an agreed upon answer within the group will be shared with all participants. After we have completed this task we will have time for a question and answer session. This will be a great learning experience for me. If you cannot make it tonight, there will be one at Penn Middle School on Tuesday at 6:30 in the cafeteria. I look forward to seeing you at one of the meetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment